PVSR now offers Field and Laboratory Calibrations in a ISO 9001 & GMP regulated environment. We have our own Laboratory and very experienced personnel to provide you with the quality and customer satisfaction you greatly need! We have the whole solution! We can provide your organization with a full range of technical and professional Resources whose backgrounds include engineering, validation, calbiration, computerized systems, biothecnology, chemistry and microbiology. PVSR is a single source provider of extensive industry and technical experience.
PVSR Metrology Provides full GMP Calibration and Repair Services:
• NIST Traceable Calibration compliant with the requirements of ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001-2000 including “As Found” test data report for out of tolerance instrument conditions.
• NIST Traceable Calibration compliant with the requirements of ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 including complete “As Found” and “Final” test data reports of all instrument conditions.
• Pick-up and delivery services (call for details).
• Rush same or next day calibration service available (call for details).
• Automatic Recall Notice for equipment approaching its calibration due date provided 45 days prior to calibration due dates.
• Computer generated Certificates of Calibration and Calibration Labels improve legibility and durability.
• PVSR provides a free on-line service to access detailed reports, such as; Calibration Certificates, Out of tolerance report, Invoicing information, Equipment status, Calibration due date of the instruments previously calibrated.
Calibration Capabilities Includes:
• Temperature & Humidity (range from 10% to 99% RH) Calibration
• Pressure calibration
• Flow Calibration
• Process Instruments Calibration
• Laboratories Instruments
• Analytical Instruments
• Full Instrumentation Support Services
• Maintenance / Compliance Program ( Development / Implementation)
• DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ Documentation (Development and Execution)
• Instrument Records management and Audits
• Temperature Mapping
• Clinical Laboratory Instrumentation
• Liquid Handling Instrumentation
Download our Metrology Capabilities Statement for more details